|Name||Texas Patti - Rockabilly 1:10|
|Description||Venus Award Winner Texas Patti giving some hot insights. This collection comes without the star but she looks also extremely hot. Her photorealistic 3D printed figurine is made with a full-color 3D printer and received an elaborate finishing touch by hand. The figurine is made of full color sandstone on a scale of 1:10. It comes in a lavish gift box that includes a Certificate of Authenticity and Care and Safety Instructions.|
|Made in||Made in Berlin/Germany|
- This figurine is a collector’s item and a fan memorabilia. It is not made for playing around with.
- This figurine is not a toy and therefore it is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Do not lick, swallow or eat parts of the figurine as it may your health including but not limited to suffocation and poisoning.
- Please be aware that If this product breaks and/or shatters, it could result of having sharp edges that could cause injuries when touched – in that case please properly dispose of the figurine.
- Keep away from heat or fire. This product contains flammable material.
Please handle with care:
- Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight for extended periods of time to prevent fading.
- Keep away from water and humid conditions as this may damage the surface of the figurine and causes the colors to fade.
- Only clean with a dry soft cloth.
Every figurine is unique due to the manufacturing process. Therefore colors of images on this website may differ within reasonable boundaries from the original product.