|Name||Jason Steel 1:7|
|Description||Jason Steel Collection - Jason Steel acted for numerous productions and got famous international. He did films for Magmafilm, Mmv, Stadtficker and may other international productions. The photorealistic 3D printed figurine of David Farell is made with a full-color 3D printer and received an elaborate finishing touch by hand. The figurine is made of full color sandstone on a scale of 1:7. It comes in a lavish gift box that includes a Certificate of Authenticity and Care and Safety Instructions.|
|Made in||Made in Berlin/Germany|
- This figurine is a collector’s item and a fan memorabilia. It is not made for playing around with.
- This figurine is not a toy and therefore it is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Do not lick, swallow or eat parts of the figurine as it may your health including but not limited to suffocation and poisoning.
- Please be aware that If this product breaks and/or shatters, it could result of having sharp edges that could cause injuries when touched – in that case please properly dispose of the figurine.
- Keep away from heat or fire. This product contains flammable material.
Please handle with care:
- Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight for extended periods of time to prevent fading.
- Keep away from water and humid conditions as this may damage the surface of the figurine and causes the colors to fade.
- Only clean with a dry soft cloth.
Every figurine is unique due to the manufacturing process. Therefore colors of images on this website may differ within reasonable boundaries from the original product.